Returns and Exchanges Policy
Sorry to hear you might have to exchange or return your product, If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Our products can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase of the product:
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- Valid proof of purchase is provided
- The product was purchased in the last 30 days
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product isn’t used or damaged
- The product isn’t excluded for returns
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
If you tick all the bullet points above, contact us and we’ll get the return processing started for you. You will then need to post the jewellery back to us so we can rectify your order.
Returns and Exchanges Terms
Changes to these terms
These Terms were last updated on the 8th day of March, 2019.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you must stop using the service. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms on this page. You are advised to review these Terms periodically for any changes. Changes to these Terms are effective when they are posted on this page.
Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable. You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from Ayana Jewellery.
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
- Unfortunately, sale items, bespoke items, and custom orders cannot be refunded.
- Items that have been worn, as jewellery contacts with your skin for hygiene reasons.
- Any purchases made outside of Ayana Jewellery website or markets and Workshops. If you have bought an item outside of these locations we may not be able to provide returns, exchanges, or refunds.
- Workshops and classes, please see the Terms and Conditions for workshops for refund & cancellation terms.
If unsure please contact us.
We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns and may need to engage or consult with third-parties in order to address and investigate your request. We will keep records of your request and any resolution.